This is a sample of our Urban Walker™ shoes
- Every pair of shoes or boots is unique, one of a kind, like the Kuna women who made the "Mola" from which the artisans have made your shoes. For that reason, colors, patterns, and the figures are completely different in each pair, even each shoe.
- These shoes are handmade. Colombian Artisans have worked on them and their families are fully supported from their production. These shoes are the only way of sustainability – culturally based- of the Kuna Tribe.
- The "Molas" you are wearing are the cultural heritage of the Kuna Tribe. They have traveled more than 6000 miles to land on your feet and they have crossed several Country borders.
- These shoes are meant to be respected and honored, they are unique
- Our products are meant to be part of your cycle of life, a tool for you to walk your path
- These shoes are made with genuine leather in the styles that are designed with leather parts.
- Our products are priced to honor the time, the effort, and the heart of the people involved in the process.
- These shoes are not regular shoes.
- All the materials are collected, traded and paid for by our Artisans directly to every source involved. With our work, we support their work and fully believe and rely on our Artisans to offer you these products.
Kristl Moss –
This couple was passing through my city, coming from selling these shoes out west. They stopped at my hotel and it was for sure fate. The wife told me the story behind the shoes, I bought the Urban Walker, she prayed with me after purchasing them
and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and very sturdy. I am about to purchase a pair as a gift. Everyone at my hotel compliments their uniqueness. Thank you
Kristl, Your words touched our hearts, We really appreciate the chance to thank you for the good days we spent there, It was really fate. I remember, we were tired and I have to look for your size in the bins, your size is so popular that it was the last pair of shoes on that number… was meant for you! Thanks for supporting us! Our prayers will be with this new pair you just bought!
Jesus Castro –
I got this shoes about 8 months ago and I’ve been wearing them almost every day, first if all they are visually striking , second they are the most comfortable shoes I own out of the 28 pairs I have, there is something about the sole that is soft but has a good grip, and last but not least they are incredibly well built, at first I thought they were going to be some kind of decorative shoes but I’ve taken this guys everywhere and they hold up. No regrets at all. Will buy them again and again.