This is a sample of our Sedona Walker™
- Every pair of shoes or boots is unique, one of a kind, like the Guna women who made the "Mola" from which the artisans have made your shoes. For that reason, colors, patterns, and the figures are completely different in each pair, even each shoe.
- These shoes are handmade. Colombian Artisans have worked on them and their families are fully supported from their production. These shoes are the only way of sustainability – culturally based- of the Kuna Tribe.
- The "Molas" you are wearing are the cultural heritage of the Guna Tribe. They have traveled more than 6000 miles to land on your feet and they have crossed several Country borders.
- These shoes are meant to be respected and honored, they are unique
- Our products are meant to be part of your cycle of life, a tool for you to walk your path
- These shoes are made with genuine leather in the styles that are designed with leather parts.
- Our products are priced to honor the time, the effort, and the heart of the people involved in the process.
- These shoes are not regular shoes.
- All the materials are collected, traded and paid for by our Artisans directly to every source involved. With our work, we support their work and fully believe and rely on our Artisans to offer you these products.